In Star Wars: Rebellion, you control the entire Galactic Empire or the fledgling Rebel Alliance. You must command starships, account for troop movements, and rally systems to your cause. Featuring more than 150 plastic figures and two game boards that account for thirty-two of the Star Wars galaxy's most notable star systems, Star Wars: Rebellion features a scope that is as large and sweeping as any Star Wars game before it.
- EXPERIENCE THE GALACTIC CIVIL WAR LIKE NEVER BEFORE: In Star Wars Rebellion, you control the entire Galactic Empire or the fledgling Rebel Alliance. Command starships, account for troop movements and rally systems to your cause.
- STRATEGY GAME: Players plot their turns secretly, carefully revealing their plans in turns as the galaxy’s narrative unfolds. Iconic characters undergo important missions as you assign them, attempting to bring down the Empire’s infrastructure or locate the hidden Rebel base.
- A GAME OF EPIC CONFLICT: As a Rebel player, lead daring strikes against Imperial production facilities or the Death Star itself as every turn brings the Rebels that much closer to victory. As an Imperial player, hire bounty hunters and spread your might across the galaxy as you search for the pesky Rebels and crush their pitiful Rebellion once and for all.
- IMMERSE YOURSELF INTO THE STAR WARS UNIVERSE: Featuring more than 150 plastic miniatures and two game boards that account for thirty-two of the Star Wars galaxy’s most notable star systems, Star Wars Rebellion aspires to be as large and sweeping as the Star Wars universe itself.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: Star Wars Rebellion is a strategy board game for 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older. Average playtime is approximately 3 to 4 hours.