Big enough for real-kite performance, small enough to pack in a suitcase, the Nexus is an adrenaline-filled intro to sport kiting and we know it’ll get you hooked. Simple, rugged and affordable, the Nexus flies with the ease and control of a larger kite, with all the details that have made Prism the world’s leader in sport kite design.
The Nexus features a composite carbon/glass frame for instant response and great light-wind performance. The three-point turbo bridle offers easy adjustment for a wide range of wind. Solid carbon leading edge spars are incredibly tough but light, so you can survive those unplanned landings but still fly easily in a great wind range.
Speedier and sportier than a full-size kite, the Nexus will still get you started on a range of stunts and introduce you to the world of trick flying. Comes complete with low-stretch Dyneema lines, winder, flight straps and a handy travel sleeve that’s small enough to bring along every time you head out for a getaway.
New features for the latest version 2.0 of our classic dual liner:
- Improved sail shape for increased stability in light wind
- Fresh graphics and colors
- Backwards compatible frame and fittings- parts are interchangeable with version 1.0
- Top loading sleeve with lineset pouch keeps things tidy for travel
- Sleeve rolls up tiny to clip on your belt loop or bag while you fly.