The Jazz's deep wing profile and tough hybrid glass / carbon frame means you can safely hand it off to anyone for a test drive. In the air, it's quick but remarkably stable and easy to control, even for a low-time pilot. Engineered and built to the same obsessive standards as Prism's® top-end equipment, it's a simple, compact little gem that will get you up and flying with a grin.
Designed for beginners, the Jazz has a 55" wing span but folds down to 25" long so it can be packed in a suitcase or backpack. Easy instructions are printed on the case so they're always handy. Quick, stable, and easy to control, the Jazz will fly in winds as low as 5 mph, a plus for inland pilots, and also perform in winds up to 25 mph for trips to the beach. The ready-to-fly package includes two 65-foot low-stretch Spectra® lines, winder, and flight straps.
- Quick, stable, and easy to control
- Kevlar-reinforced nose forgives your unplanned landings
- Light pull is manageable for smaller pilots
- Folds to 25" long inside zippered travel case
- Ripstop nylon sail and hybrid carbon / fiberglass frame
- Hybrid Pultruded graphite / fiberglass frame
- Ripstop nylon sail
- 65' x 90 lbs. Spectra fly lines
- Wind Range: 5 - 25 mph
- Speed: Fast
- Pull: Light
- Skill Level: Beginner